how - xcode frameworks
How to “add existing frameworks” in Xcode 4? (6)
In the project navigator, select your project.
Select your target.
Select the "Build Phases" tab.
expander. Click the + button.
Select your framework.
(optional) Drag and drop the added framework to the "Frameworks" group.
I can't find the good old "Add existing frameworks" option. How do I do this?
We're talking about Xcode 4 DP2 (in the context of iPhone development, as far as it matters...).
- In the project navigator, select your project.
- Select your target.
- Select the "Build Phases" tab.
- Open "Link Binaries With Libraries" expander.
- Click the + button.
- Select your framework.
- (optional) Drag and drop the added framework to the "Frameworks" group.
Follow below 5 steps to add framework in your project.
- Click on Project Navigator.
- Select Targets (Black arrow in the below image).
- Select Build phases ( Blue arrow in the below image).
- Click on + Button (Green arrow in below image).
- Select your framework from list.
Here is the official Apple Link
Follow the screen shots
you are ready to Go!
I would like to point out that if you can't find "Link Binaries With Libraries" in your build phases tab click the "Add build phase" button in the lower right corner.
- Select the project navigator
- Click on Build Phases
- Click on link binary with libraries
- Click on + Button and add your Frameworks